Is this list worth subscribing ?

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 06:08:32 PST 2021

I'm thinking on this interaction, and on how connecting software
developers together is sorely needed.

Maybe it would be good if there were a communication channel for
people who've revealed their names and aren't necessarily trusted, but
could possible work on something or offer good ideas.

Like this person could have been told of a specific group they could
connect with, or something.  Dunno.

Me, I am not working on anything with anybody in any ongoing basis,
and I have software development skills.  I should probably be put to
work on testsuites or debugging, because I make a lot of mistakes.