Chloroquine is "highly effective" at inhibiting reproduction of Novel Coronavirus nCov in cell culture.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jan 30 16:03:48 PST 2021

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 17:50:09 -0600
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

> You're still forgetting THE most important thing about all of this.

	the most important thing is that the plandemic is fake. Oh wait. If mr. bell were to say that he wouldn't be fullfiling his duties as government propaganda agent.

	"Novel Coronavirus nCov"

	LMAO!!! - As if the insane scam wasn't good (or bad) enough, now we have the Insane Scam 2.0 Novel Coronavirus nCov

	Fucking pieces of shit...

> And it's been true for every viral disease in history.  In fact, it's
> the only way the virus gets authority over a larger organism....
>
> As long as you are within a diseased society, be it from lack of
> Truth, responsibility, or effort from the humans of it, the virus will
> over-power you, EVENTUALLY, and/or at some time.

	the fascist virus of 'authority' is the 'foundation' of your society. Go suck jew g'd cock.