Vaccinated Hollywood freaks definitely better lookin :D - Unvaccinated Children Are Healthier Than Vaccinated Children - peer reviewed studies - [ENJOY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jan 30 07:20:32 PST 2021

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 02:10:45AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Those who know, know.
>
> Nothing like the ... vital ... improvement from the 'Rona vaccine :D :D
>
>    Alien DNA? Actress Demi Moore Experiences Total Facial Transformation Following Coronavirus Vaccine
>    https://dailystormer.su/alien-dna-actress-demi-moore-experiences-total-facial-transformation-following-coronavirus-vaccine/

One of the most epic parts of this journey is when some folks just don't seem to get the mixed entendres in their words - example from the our lovable rogue's article above:

   "The thing about this facelift stuff is that it can go terribly, horribly wrong."

The time of understanding is soon my friends.  Hold that line . . .