Apu understands this is more important than dirty money - The Great GameStop Short Squeeze, Trading Censorship, Free Speech, Markets

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 04:44:20 PST 2021

On 1/30/21, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 10:53:24PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> The Great GameStop Short Squeeze
>>
>> "Apu understands this is more important than dirty money"
>>
>> If you know, you know
>>
>> Hold the line frens, Apu rock the world
>>
>> Big hodl make Apu and frens extra-ordinarily happy
>>
>> Hodl, biatch! Get out the way!
>

> Here's you know the thing.  We are entering a great awakening, and The Wierd
> Zone ™©®.  Call it Sabmyk, call it the return of the Sumerian kings, call it
> the reincarnation or re-manifestation of the Christ consciousness in human
> form - when you feel uncertain or angsty or wierd or unbalanced or
> disoriented, just hodl the line, in your own self, tap back in to your
> foundation principles.
>
> This is a rare moment in history, use it well.
>
> Uphold the highest.  Uphold truth if nothing else.

So, my experience is kind of a string of delusional flashbacks, but it
looks to me like what's going on is international cyberwar, utilising
artificial intelligence, where people's bodies are involved because
they are manipulable.

One reason this is analogous to the coming of a deity is because it
produces a moving glob of superpowered influence on the planet, driven
by the hearts and beliefs of the people influencing and influenced by
it.

There is likely enough research into these things that pretty much all
real problems anyone could come up with are easy to solve.  I'm
guessing that people are scared of sharing this research with the
people driving the conflicts, because these people seem far more
likely to wage a worse war than to use the research to solve their
problems without war.

imagining:
- people in frustration destroying the technology stimulating the issue
- people learning about such research and making use of it to resolve
these things
- people producing symbiotic organisms with their group conflict
patterns and their technology, interacting in ways that are very
poorly studied

leaving out the role of leaders here.  leaders and such are
weak-points because influencing them influences a lot of other people.
they also can aid people a lot by engaging common sense decisions.

i'm confused!  i made this all up!