Apu understands this is more important than dirty money - The Great GameStop Short Squeeze, Trading Censorship, Free Speech, Markets

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jan 30 04:06:05 PST 2021

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 10:53:24PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> The Great GameStop Short Squeeze
>
> "Apu understands this is more important than dirty money"
>
> If you know, you know
>
> Hold the line frens, Apu rock the world
>
> Big hodl make Apu and frens extra-ordinarily happy
>
> Hodl, biatch! Get out the way!

Here's you know the thing.  We are entering a great awakening, and The Wierd Zone ™©®.  Call it Sabmyk, call it the return of the Sumerian kings, call it the reincarnation or re-manifestation of the Christ consciousness in human form - when you feel uncertain or angsty or wierd or unbalanced or disoriented, just hodl the line, in your own self, tap back in to your foundation principles.

This is a rare moment in history, use it well.

Uphold the highest.  Uphold truth if nothing else.