The Cypherfascist Manifesto (james donald's version)

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Jan 29 19:23:13 PST 2021

	https://blog.reaction.la/war/where-we-go-from-here/

	"While our ultimate goal is a state and state religion that enforces truth and truthfulness"

	Ok, so that's what donald wants. A theocratic state that enforces his unhinged fascist garbage and nicknames it 'truth'. The other thing to notice is that :

	"...for the duration our goal is agorist, to build social media platforms etc...that are not state controlled"

	so donald temporatily pretends to be some kind of fake 'libertarian' babbling about and paying lip service to 'agorism' while in the next line claiming

	"Agorism has no answer to large scale organized violence",

	so he makes it clear yet again that the he's a complety brain dead statist. Well, one can't expect much from trumpofascists.