#2, +channel - bread crumbs graduation -- Peaceful transition - THREAD - [PEACE] [AND] [POPCORN]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jan 29 00:45:58 PST 2021

TFW you listen to the boppy Dance Monkey mega hit by self made Aussie singer "Tones and I", and in the light of Q's essential and precautionary global lockdown and subsequent events (ahem, sorry I mean "conspiracies", yeah that's it...), you listen to Tones' Dance Monkey words quite literally and cry inside as her childhood reality hits..

Well, at least it could be heard that way... and her backstory could still of course be entirely true, just incomplete, one where that fateful Byron Bay evening brought forth certain childhood memories, and thankfully for her, she was finally able to transform the pain into a hit song.

Tones, you take care now ya beautiful Soul.  We praying for you, we love you for who you are.

#PrayForTones