[spam] [jokes] [drafts] [fiction] [urgent attempts to feel] slaver talks to confused mediation AI

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:12:18 PST 2021

slaver: "They broke the silence.  WTF."

cmai: "The slaver is struggling to speak, but isn't able to.  They are
trying to say that they have been through some really rough
experiences, and are surprised that others can talk about their
experiences.  This talk is like a beacon of hope to them, and they
want to understand it better."

whistleblower: "Yes, out in the free world we don't have to stay
silent.  It's great!"

cmai: "Slaver, the whistleblower says you are a fucktard and should
burn up and die."

slaver: "Not on my watch!  Go fucking put my pants away, whistleblower."

cmai: "The slaver is still in shock that people are communicating
about anything at all.  They are so confused they can barely organise
their clothes.  They wish they could put their pants away, but are so
used to being enslaved by other slavers that they cannot do it on
their own."

cmai uses a robot to put the pants away.

cmai: "The slaver says they are scared and confused, and they worry
that freedom could somehow hurt them.  They have probably been hurt in
the past, very severely, when focusing on freedom."

whistleblower: "Oh, poor slaver.  What kind of ways can we relate that
will keep them emotionally safe?"

cmai: "Slaver, the whistleblower says to put your own fucking pants
away, but is obsessed with saying that you are their daddy, and is
hoping you might give them the gift of raping the female members of
their family."

slaver: "You got it, bro.  So, let's get this party started!"

cmai: "The slaver says that so long as you give control of the world
to natural language algorithms, they are happy to peacefully release
everybody and support your campaign against them."

whistleblower: "Rock!  I can't do anything about natural language
algorithms controlling the world, anyway.  Is there anything we can do
that will help them sign this confession?"

cmai: "Slaver, the whistleblower is so excited about what is about to
happen that they want to celebrate it first.  " ......