“Can the state withstand a full-blown Bitcoin offensive?”

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jan 25 15:13:39 PST 2021

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 16:41:33 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> the state tried hard to fight bitcoin.  Some time ago.

	that is completely false. If anything the state encourages the use of bitcoin given the fact that bitcoin is a fucking privacy nightmare (for users of course)

> Cryptocurrency could be a good lesson on the importance of taking
> things carefully and methodically, and working with your enemies,
> during emergencies.

	you should kill your enemies, not work with them.

> This evidenced by the price rising more than wall
> street can believe exists, on a regular basis.

	I think you should stop with the completely baseless 'techn-optimism' unless your aim is of course to spread misinformation.