blow your mind - Trump won - docco #1 -- Peaceful transition - THREAD - [PEACE] [AND] [POPCORN]

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jan 24 15:36:28 PST 2021

	some selected comments on the king of trumpofascists :

"Trump is a rich guy from New York. He’s President of the United States, the most powerful person in the world. If he isn’t in the Ruling Class, who is? "

"Trump doing justice? The man’s too busy carrying bucket-loads of water to Occupied Palestine shores."

"They are still betting on the orange kike because the shame of being wrong and punished (again) is too immense."

"The most Trump ever does is tweet, “Somebody should do something!” as if he’s not the president. Four years to get ahead of voter fraud and start investigating his (and our) enemies but golfed instead. "

"Unfortunately, tweeting is what the Orange Orangutan does best and is passionate about next to serving the interests of Israel"

"Both Assange and Snowden are anathema to the Deep State and that is a great tool for its destruction. But since Trump is a minion of the Deep State…I doubt he will pardon them. "

"After reading comments here, I have to conclude that the USA is one of the most corrupt country in the World!"