paging harkness - orange monkey's pardons

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 04:58:23 PST 2021

Generally, it is not hard to filter in true principled humans, nor is
it hard to get most people to act like them.

But when there is a lot of deception going on, some people have been
through the most ungodly pain, and still fight for everyone's
principles and wellness.  These are the people we need in power, and
I'm sure we all have many friends or acquaintances that fit the bill.