Cypherpunks invent social-media

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:33:02 PST 2021

I see no evidence that minds.com is blockchain-based nor distributed,
even though wikipedia says it is.  It appears to use a centralised
database held on a single host, at a quick glance of the developers
documentation.  The wikipedia article is semi-protected; I don't have
the logged-in edit history to fix it.