Cypherpunks invent social-media

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:15:04 PST 2021

This is great news, I followed Ben Goertzel around 2002, who has
obviously been influenced to prevent the invention of an artificial
brain.  But the article doesn't link to any decentralized blockchain
social networks that i noticed.

I've mentioned some of these before, steemit, qora, .... qora was
recently redeveloped under a new name and team.  There's an active
mainstream one where you can run your own client but i don't remember
its name =(  There's also a decentralised social network that runs on
datproject.org which name i forget.  And there's scuttlebutt.nz which
needs some development love ...  it's really important we get better
at giving people access to these, and part of that is linking to them
or at least mentioning them to be looked up.