Biden's disdain for US troops -- Peaceful transition - THREAD - [PEACE] [AND] [POPCORN]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jan 21 23:48:02 PST 2021

Massive hat tip to Biden's campaign to support the US troops and
national guard protecting his sorry arse at the <ahem/> White House
<cough/> by ordering about 5000 of them OUT of the White House and onto
a cold ...  cement ...  underground ... lifeless and bare carpark - to
sleep, and with only ONE power outlet and ONE toilet.

Speaking of random acts of brutal plausility... well played, "Biden" :D

Well fire trucking played muh grits.  We bow in gratitude…

Spectacular in fact.  Tommy Strikes - trolling beyond belief.

Now speaking of Tommy Strikes and those micro-unmentionables and off the
charts blackmail rumours - HOLY JESUS FIRETRUCKING CHRIST!!

Losing Cali wouldn't be the greatest loss but we can certainly
understand the sanctity of human life which our side at least holds to...

Seriously now folks, y'all need to pray - every fricken day!!!

This be one muffaDUCKa!!!!!

The best is yet to come...