If you like to support the partner of Julian Assange

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:58:06 PST 2021

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 1:10 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Julian Assmange?

May I ask you why you call him Assmange, language barrier for me,
because I am no native English speaker?

I guess we all can agree that he only had obtained a couple of bits
and bytes and if people responsible for 'securing' important or
sensitive material, they better had locked away such documents on
paper and put them in metal cabinets or safes and guard them.

BTW. Does anybody know here why for example Russian authorities
are using German typewriters, for sensitive communications?

Regards
Stefan