paging harkness - orange monkey's pardons

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jan 21 11:17:08 PST 2021

	so tell me again that I was 'fooled' by the 'MSM'?

-----------

	did the fascist monkey pardon assange? of course not. Snowden? nope Tor-arpanet drug-dealer ullbricht? no. 	So who did the monkey actually pardon?

	first and foremost the monkey 'pardoned' a bunch of the worst non human trash on the planet, aka US mercenaries guilty of murder

"four Blackwater guards convicted in connection with the killing of Iraqi civilians.|

	and then he followed some more orders from g'd pardoned g'ds chosen people

Sholam Weiss, who was sentenced to more than 800 years in prison in 2000 for racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering related to a huge insurance fraud scheme. His remaining sentence was commuted.

Eliyahu Weinstein, who was sentenced to more than 20 years in prison in 2014 for a real estate Ponzi scheme that prosecutors said caused $200 million in losses, had his remaining jail sentence commuted.

Aviem Sella, a former Israeli Air Force officer who was indicted by the United States in 1987 on espionage charges

Rick Renzi, who was sentenced in 2013 to three years in jail in association with a bribery scheme involving an Arizona land swap deal;

Randall “Duke” Cunningham of California, who pleaded guilty in 2005 to taking $2.4 million in bribes from military contractors

commuted the sentence of Kwame M. Kilpatrick, a Democrat and former Detroit mayor who was convicted in 2013 for using his office to enrich himself and his family through shakedowns, kickbacks and bid-rigging schemes

	he also pardoned some of his direct accomplices, I'm not even bothering with that.