Peaceful transition - THREAD - [PEACE] [AND] [POPCORN]

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Jan 21 02:38:46 PST 2021

On 2021-01-19 12:23, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> [ Nope, he didn't say "transition to military power", he said "peaceful transition to military power"  ;) ]

We are going to get a Napoleon eventually, and the sooner the better,
but I regret that a transition to military power is probably premature.

Everyone in the deep state thinks that with democratically elected
president out of the way, they will be running the country, but there
are far too many of them, they are all going to cut a deal with the
radical left, and they are all going to find themselves with the short
end of the stick.