Why Nations Fail, America Edition

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 19 19:36:19 PST 2021

"... that's awfully generous of you but I can pay my own ticket ..."

Well we can replace that with cash.  The important thing is to live somewhere we're you're comfortable and happy; yes?

The best revenge is living well ( in a democratic peoples republic that hates anarchists )

Capital CHAPTER FOUR: THE GENERAL FORMULA FOR CAPITAL: "The capitalist knows that all commodities, however scurvy they may look, or however badly they may smell, are in faith and in truth money, inwardly circumcised Jews ..."