first the US, next Australia - Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jan 18 05:57:37 PST 2021

Well, events and proceedings may well dictate certain timelines and sequences.

Just remember we country bunkins down under the world gotto hella problem down here too.

We may have the laws on the books already, immunity for foreign occupying 'security keeping' persons, defence personnel...

   Defence Legislation Amendment (Enhancement of Defence Force Response to Emergencies) Bill 2020
   https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Bills_Legislation/bd/bd2021a/21bd015

   Defence law change won’t give foreign forces ‘complete’ immunity in Australia
   https://www.aap.com.au/defence-law-change-wont-give-foreign-forces-complete-immunity-in-australia/
      …According to the Defence Assistance to the Civil Community Manual (see AL3, chapter 3), the Commonwealth government can already call on the ADF and foreign personnel to help in emergencies when “immediate action is necessary to save human life or alleviate suffering, prevent extensive loss of animal life, prevent widespread loss/damage to property or to prevent environmental damage, and when State/Territory resources are inadequate”.

   Defence Legislation Amendment (Enhancement of Defence Force Response to Emergencies) Bill 2020
   https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Bills_Legislation/Bills_Search_Results/Result?bId=r6594
      Status Assent

   Morrison paves the way for military personnel on our streets
   https://www.thebigsmoke.com.au/2020/10/30/new-bill-expands-military-deployment-for-civil-emergencies/

   Defence Legislation Amendment (Enhancement of Defence Force Response to Emergencies) Bill 2020
   https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2020B00123/Amends