Birth of our power

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 22:22:56 PST 2021

On 1/5/21, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Beginning with the early cypherpunks and PGP, then progressing to the
> creation and adoption of Bitcoin today, cryptographic keys have quietly
> seeped into every aspect of our digital lives.
>
> Control of these keys by individuals - not institutions, governments, or
> third parties - promises a shockwave of changes in the coming years -
> transforming free speech, digital surveillance, the future of finance, even
> the nature of government itself.
>
> https://www.crowdcast.io/e/casa-presents-keyfest-/register

Keybase, which its founders Coyne and Krohn have a history
of selling out, sold out KB to Zoom, a heavily chinese company...
just censored and nuked tens of 3d printing users and groups
off keybase because pew pew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoom_Video_Communications#Censorship

You're not going to "birth", and certainly will never keep
any power by putting it on centralized corporate services
that are themselves subject to the whim of the state.

Learn faster, key more, distribute, build, adopt.