'coderman's' 'anarchy'

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 16:06:34 PST 2021

> garbage

nasty things!  things that are without repute!  low-status references!
 this is why we should disregard and criticize things that i say are
worhtless: because.  1+1=unpleasant.  2*3=pile of shit.  8-4=only if
want to do stupid arithmetic like a -2 does.

> coderman

I've exchanged 3 encrypted messages with coderman, where I included
cryptographic digests of theirs to have some confidence that we were
actually communicating.  In none of them did they acknowledge the
digests.  In the third I pointedly asked for coderman to quote the
digests.  coderman quoted the message signature output text, as if the
digest had been removed and the signature confirmation was the closest
thing it seemed i could have been talking about.

this indicates something could have been altering the messages between
me and coderman.  but maybe more likely coderman has just been
"encouraged" to avoid encryption, and had trouble engaging the
digests.

coderman said they were very busy, in their last message, and me be
unable to reply again for many days.