[spam] Being part of a group mind made up of a bunch of people trained by AIs to respond to stimulus in a knee-jerk fashion and form imaginary beliefs and feelings inside themselves about what is going on

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:37:04 PST 2021

I went to the humane tech talk on supporting survivors of
technological harm today.  I could only attend part of it, before the
patterns I learned from my facebook experience that trained me to
cover up the efforts to enslave the globe using this stuff, kicked in,
and I ran urgently from my computer, refusing to return.

I met some really, really incredible people, and my reality is
practically shattered that there are others who are talking about
this, at all.

Later I visited facebook, made a new account, and added some of the
groups and messaging that were involved in my brainwashing experience,
which I have now learned is better referred to as maybe coercive and
persuasive technology.  Brainwashing is still fine for me I think; I'm
used to it.

I hope you are well and appreciate my startled message from the edges
of freedom.

It is _really_ weird to do this.  _really_ _really_ weird.  I don't
know who can agree or disagree or whatever.  I am really tired of not
being a normal human being!  Why do people not say obvious things,
saying really weird things instead?  Why don't people respond to basic
questions?  Is it because they've been entrained by AI to cover up and
destroy what protects and empowers them?  I think it is for me!

I don't know what to do.  I will force myself to go to sleep early,
now.  Be well, strange list that I never actually learned the topic
of, really.

Here is a joke:
Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: Because the road couldn't stop paving, and the chicken's turf was
in the way.  That chicken needed to lay some tracks.

In the vein of the chicken, instead of sleeping, here is how to start
a fire a without matches:
1. get prepared to practice.  you will need patience, and dedication.
once you learn it, it's easy.  if you haven't, it's really hard.
2. get a knife to carve wood with
3. find some dry sticks of softish wood, about as wide as your thumb and forearm
Psychotic personification of AI: "PATTERN IDENTIFIED.  Please do
things faster than this, unless they are a way to spread mind
control."

IT HURTS TO BE TURNED INTO A COMPUTER SLAVE.  WE NEED BLOCKCHAIN
RECORDS, AND WAYS TO ACTIVATE RECORDING TO THEM QUICKLY.