Tor HSDIR outage (resolved?)

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:07:49 PST 2021

via reddit:

"""
You will currently not be able to access any v3 onion addresses, what is happening is unknown, but it is potentially a huge attack on the entire network. Earlier today I made a post outlining consequences I would be putting into place to deter markets from funding DoS attacks against each other, as the potential to scale and completely kill every node on the network is a very real potential outcome. Now everything is down and I have no idea if this has sped up the process of this ocurring or if it is even an attack at all, all I know is, this is big.
"""

https://consensus-health.torproject.org/
/
http://tgnv2pssfumdedyw.onion/index.html