USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 05:38:47 PST 2021

> Antifa did the Capitol, not Trump supporters...

Charlottesville, Trump said both good and bad were there in
his much longer statement... Leftist Fake News Media edited
his words down into a form they and Democrats then eviscerated upon.

Here is another of many videos the Dems and their
Fake News Media will NEVER show you or talk about...

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1347181346419052547 Trump
supporters booing and demanding Antifa stop breaking the windows at
the Capitol

Here is another Antifa BLM Democrat Commie Trained Activist
caught at the Capitol, including waving inciting crowd of 100s
to come up, and inciting getting Ashli Babbitt murdered by cop...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/black-lives-matter-activist-who-stormed-capitol-on-jan-6-arrested-charged_3657333.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/self-proclaimed-revolutionary-eggs-on-capitol-intruders-as-he-records-them-publishes-video_3649617.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/black-lives-matter-activist-took-part-in-storming-of-capitol_3648749.html
https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/10/21320220/organizer-of-provo-protest-arrested-accused-of-rioting-making-threats
https://www.justice.gov/opa/page/file/1354781/download
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1349856737180827649

John Sullivan... posted a video on YouTube on Jan. 7 that shows him
entering the Capitol building in Washington... He’s heard on video
encouraging others and convincing Capitol police to let the
trespassers through at several impasses. Sullivan is known for taking
part in protests and riots connected with the Black Lives Matter
movement, which was founded by Marxist organizers. In July, he was
arrested in Utah for alleged rioting, making a threat of violence, and
criminal mischief due to his part in a protest that resulted in the
shooting of a motorist. “As a protest organizer, John Sullivan is
heard talking about seeing the shooting, looking at the gun, and
seeing smoke coming from it. John did not condemn the attempted murder
nor attempt to stop it nor aide in its investigation by police,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfiS8MsfSF4 John Sullivan Inciting
Violence at Capitol "Go Go!" Gets woman killed
https://twitter.com/thejaydenxander/status/1345247207423934466 John
Sullivan loves to burn stuff
https://banned.video/watch?id=5ff63502f23a18318ceb28a Unarmed, shot dead

"Domestic Terrorist?" - Leftist BLM Activist Who Stormed Capitol On
Jan. 6 Arrested, Charged
Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times,

The Black Lives Matter activist who was seen storming the U.S. Capitol
on Jan. 6 was arrested and charged, the Department of Justice said
Thursday.

A newly released court filing says John Earle Sullivan, 26, told FBI
agents last week that he was at the Capitol when the breach happened.
He said he entered through a window that had been broken out. He also
said he was present when Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, was shot
dead by a U.S. Capitol Police officer as she tried to climb into the
House Speaker’s Lobby through a window.

Sullivan showed agents some of the footage he captured inside the
building, which he and others entered illegally.

Videos showed Sullivan and others breaking through a barricade, with
the Utah man shouting:

     “There are so many people. Let’s go. This [Expletive] is ours!
[Expletive] yeah. We accomplished this [expletive]. We did this
together. [Expletive] yeah! We are all a part of this history. Let’s
burn this [Expletive] down.”

h/t @Cernovich

He was later heard encouraging protesters to climb a wall to get to an
entrance to the Capitol and was seen entering the building.

During one conversation with others while inside, Sullivan said, “We
gotta get this [expletive] burned.” At other times, he said, among
other things, “it’s our house [expletive]” and “we are getting this
[expletive].”

Sullivan told U.S. Capitol Police officers to stand down so that they
wouldn’t get hurt, according to the court filing (pdf). He joined the
crowd trying to open doors to another part of the Capitol, telling
people “Hey guys, I have a knife” and asking them to let him get to
the front. He did not make it to the doors. He later tried to get the
officers guarding the Speaker’s Lobby to go home, telling them: “Bro,
I’ve seen people out there get hurt.”

A group of protesters enter the U.S. Capitol in Washington on Jan. 6,
2021. (Saul Loeb/AFP via Getty Images)

Sullivan spoke to a slew of media outlets after the breach, including
CNN and ABC.

h/t @Cernovich

He told The Epoch Times that he took steps to blend in with the crowd
so he didn’t “get beat up.” He said he’s known in the activist
community as being a member of the far-left, anarcho-communist group
Antifa. He denied being a member of the network.

He told The Epoch Times he knew of plans to storm the Capitol and that
he saw them on “undergrounds chats and things like that.”

He posted information about the plans on his social media, but didn’t
inform the law enforcement. “I’m not a snitch,” he said.

Sullivan has posted in support of Black Lives Matter. He leads a group
called Insurgence USA, which says it was founded in the wake of the
death of George Floyd, a black man, in police custody in Minneapolis
last year.

    “The lack of care for the human life was unacceptable so we set
out to end police brutality. We then set out to empower and uplifting
black and indigenous voices,” the group’s website states.

Sullivan was charged with rioting and criminal mischief in Provo,
Utah, based on his activities around a protest last year in which a
person was shot and injured.

    BLM inc. threatening to “rip the president out of the White House”

    They say they won’t wait until the next election.

    They’re openly calling for a revolution.

    This is domestic terrorism on full display, out in the open. They
don’t even try to hide it. pic.twitter.com/OyhNSzBEwu
    — Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) August 29, 2020

Sullivan was charged this week with unlawful entry, disorderly
conduct, and attempted obstruction of law enforcement.

h/t @Cernovich

He faces jail time if convicted.

*  *  *

ZH: Which leaves us with three questions:

    1) Does this mean CNN gave a platform to a domestic terrorist?

    2) Did Trump incite this man to commit insurrection too?

    3) If he was aware of riotous plans "on underground chats" before
Trump's speech, does that mean Trump did not incite "domestic
terrorism"?

We won't hold our breath for the treasonous answers.