Howard Hughes lookalike sez Bitcoin for president

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 15 02:10:57 PST 2021

jack - Jan 14
The reason I have so much passion for #Bitcoin is largely because of the model it demonstrates: a foundational internet technology that is not controlled or influenced by any single individual or entity. This is what the internet wants to be, and over time, more of it will be.

“It’s important that we acknowledge this is a time of great uncertainty and struggle for so many around the world,” Dorsey wrote on Twitter. “Our goal in this moment is to disarm as much as we can, and ensure we are all building towards a greater common understanding, and a more peaceful existence on earth. I believe the internet and global public conversation is our best and most relevant method of achieving this.”

Although Jack Dorsey first proposed the decentralized social media standard he calls “bluesky” in December 2019, today he wrote that Twitter is still “in the process of interviewing and hiring folks.”