Fwd: Paying to port to FreeBSD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 22:17:46 PST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "James B. Byrne
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021
Subject: Paying to port to FreeBSD

I wish to trial a software package (aubit4gl) on FreeBSD.  The application is
written in C and has a maintainer. However, he is not familiar with FreeBSD
insofar as I can determine and he is busy with other things.

The source package is available as a tarball from sourceforge, or I can provide
it.

What I need is someone familiar with building software on FreeBSD to configure
and build this application in a manner suitable for adding to ports if
possible, but to compile and run properly on FreeBSD at a minimum.

I am willing to pay to have this done if it can be accomplished in a reasonably
short period of time and without a great deal of expense.

I anyone is interested then please contact me directly.

   Unencrypted messages have no legal claim to privacy

Canada  L8E 3C3