'coderman's' 'anarchy'

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:36:04 PST 2021

On 1/14/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 18:16:57 +0000
> coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
>> rational anarchy is devoid of violent intent and capability, and you don't
>> achieve a lasting anarchy through violent suppression of authority.

I didn't notice an email containing this in my inbox.

> so that victims don't enage in self-defense. See, the 'anarchist' turd

It's important to remember that self-defense is different from attack.
Both protect you, and both can hurt the other party, but attack makes
you become a threat to them.

> pretends to 'enlighten' people about the nature of 'anarchy' has also this
> to say :

I thought about this conflict a little, and I'm thinking about how I'm
often unable to say what I believe directly, and then I realise that
almost everyone posting to this list is acting as if they have that
issue way worse than I do.  A lot of our conversations are engaging
that.