ANARCHY for the USA

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:31:21 PST 2021

just because computers teach us what to say doesn't mean that
_everyone_ identifies as being a program =)  we sure act like them,
though.

it's shitty when 'anarchy' is turned into 'squash me dictators i am a
violent revolution made of only young people' over and over again, but
it's always nice when the word is defended and empowered as something
good in any context at all.