Paging Cecilia + bonus: music! <3

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Jan 14 13:37:18 PST 2021

On Thu, 14 Jan 2021 10:51:05 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hospital emergency, Juan.  Some days of hell.

	sorry to hear that

> =====
>
> "Ah, a propósito, estou no pronto-socorro, do lado de uma mulher que teve
> choque anafilático ao tomar a vacina contra Covid...  :((
>
> Mom asked for more information:
>
> "Tomou onde ? É cobaia do Dória ??"
>
> "Não sei exatamente. É a vacina destinada a idosos, mas ela obteve
> autorização por ter imunidade muito baixa."
>
> "Não sei informar, mamãe.
>  Não sei mesmo, juro."
>
> "Confirmei que era Coronavac"
>
> =====

	como corresponde, peor el remedio que la (inexistente) enfermedad.

> I  don't know what you think a "gentleman" is, but for me is just a very
> gentle and polite man, not a superhero.

	a 'gentleman' is a 'honorable' person and US govt trash like coderman is the very opposite of honorable. Of course any fraud and scammer like coderman has to be 'polite'. Being 'polite' isn't a virtue in this case but it's required for the job.