Paging Cecilia + bonus: music! <3

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 05:51:05 PST 2021

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021, 19:20 Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:50:25 +0000
> coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> > even porn sites know you can't rely on your users to moderate themselves!
>

>         Hey Cecilia, what do you think of this 'coderman' agent?
>

>         Well Cecilia? What can you tell us about agent 'coderman' whom you
> called a 'gentleman'?

Hospital emergency, Juan.  Some days of hell.  Do not annoy me just for
jealousy, please.  I confess I didn't read the original conversation yet,
sorry.

Oh, this was a conversation with my mom yesterday.  I think you will like
it.

=====

"Ah, a propósito, estou no pronto-socorro, do lado de uma mulher que teve
choque anafilático ao tomar a vacina contra Covid...  :((

Mom asked for more information:

"Tomou onde ? É cobaia do Dória ??"

"Não sei exatamente. É a vacina destinada a idosos, mas ela obteve
autorização por ter imunidade muito baixa."

"Não sei informar, mamãe.
 Não sei mesmo, juro."

"Confirmei que era Coronavac"

=====

I helped to calm this woman holding her hand and saying I would carry her
to the doctor in person.  My two feet are fractured, but I swear I would do
it.  Already had the same experience in the past.  Not good at all.

coderman is still a gentleman, my darling.  Also you, when you want it.  I
don't know what you think a "gentleman" is, but for me is just a very
gentle and polite man, not a superhero.  All the girls just want someone
like this, not super powers...  <3

"Something Just Like This” by The Chainsmokers

<https://youtu.be/FM7MFYoylVs>

Ceci
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison