The Guardian: Australian man arrested in Germany over 'world's largest' darknet marketplace

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 13 11:06:00 PST 2021

Why I support " Lexit " - a leftist Brexit, and have done for years.  The EU failed on free-movement by building Fortress Europe. Its crappy currency is set up to fail when there are decent alternatives and its idea of democracy is to keep holding plebiscites till the ultra-nationalist result is reached. The whole idea of Europa only made sense as a Proudhonian one and reached its use-by date with Peak Shengen and the rise of Bitcoin.
The smart play with an imposition like quarantine was to suspend the war-on-drugs.
But in states like the EU power ratchets only one way. Every state with any self-respect should leave - especially Britain's old ally, Portugal where drugs are legal and Holland where cafes sell some illegal drugs.
This story is also a reminder there is a long standing - from 2009 on - demand the US govt surrender to the internet and acknowledge that surrender by freeing all its Drug War prisoners.
I encourage all cypherpunks to support this effort - it means the fascistic US republic becomes a Futarchy. One small step toward crypto-anarchy.