How Silicon Valley, in a Show of Monopolistic Force, Destroyed Parler

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jan 12 21:16:30 PST 2021

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 04:54:32 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> But then, they were blacklisted:   Hollywood companies refused to hire them.  People today need to understand:  Those doing that blacklisting were PRIVATE companies, not the government.

	jim bell, apologist of the hollywood fascist cesspool, pretending it's 'private'

> But, it is not made especially clear that PRIVATE COMPANIES were doing that blacklisting of people.  Not the government.

	why would 'private companies' do exactly what the US nazi govt does? Your 'private' companies blacklisted some people ONLY after the US government fought its little war against 'domesitic commies' or whatever it called it.

	In other words your 'private' companies were doing what your govt told them to do because your 'private' companies are just a 'private' facade for your fascist government.

	"the American Legion, the conservative war veterans' group, was instrumental in pressuring the entertainment industry to exclude communists and their sympathizers"

	etc

> Myself, as a lifetime libertarian, I can be very sympathetic to the idea that non-government agencies should be able to deal, and refuse to deal, with anyone they like.

	you as a typical US fascist pretend that your fascist, government enabled 'private' companies are private.

> HOWEVER,and currently,  between Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and probably a few others, form a huge part of the market that is clearly controlled by a group...

	exactly like...HOLLYWOOD. Oops. But see, you don't object to your 'private' hollywood cesspool 'banning' 'commies'. Because those were "PRIVATE COMPANIES " (LMAO!!!)

>that was obviously acting like a cabal, when it crushed Parler.  This is not what anybody should think of as being a 'normal' situation.  And the behavior of these companies has been changing at a breathtaking rate, even within the last year.  Put simply, they have become dangerous. And, I'd say, evil.  Quite evil.

	LMAO!!! Why don't you tell us about the intel-amd monopoly and the criminaly backdored garbage they have been producing for more than 10 years? (or since the 70s)

	You don't think those worthless amd-intel scumbags are 'evil'?

> I feel certain that behind the scenes, the Federal government has seriously enabling these few companies, helping them control and restrict the market for newcomer companies.   Due to these companies' lobbying, the Feds promulgated Section 230, which is intended to immunize these companies from things  like libel lawsuits...IF those companies don't censor.

>THAT'S how they earn that immunity.  But for a few years, those companies have decided to start censoring, violating the deal that they requested and were eventually offered.

> I'll call this the "Media/Governmental Complex", after Eisenhower's "Military/Industrial Complex".  And the new one is at least as dangerous as the old.

	they are one and the same. The arpanet (what fucktards call the 'internet') is the global US military surveillance-propangada network.