[spam] monologue on going crazy while remembering being brainwashed to think of yourself as a hippy turd

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:56:07 PST 2021

i think of myself as an anarchoprimitivist.  I haven't really read
anything about anarchoprimitivism, but I'm pretty sure I could defeat
anybody in a forthright argument about whether or not agriculture is
the reason for suffering.  I don't expect to meet many other people
who share this opinion.

I got a new vivid experience of being harassed around a term,
recently.  "social anarchy".  I don't really know what social anarchy
is.  But around social _welfare_ I do have an opinion: everybody is
wasting time working jobs when you could be stealing money from the
government and using it to buy bombs to blow up their buildings, and
then forcing them to read peace treatices, like they imagine you
imagine doing.

Meanwhile, we have bitcoin, that gives free money to people who figure
out how to access it and don't read the fake news claiming it is going
down every week.

Then we have those free gifts from the natural edens in our backyards
called "exported geographically-tied goods" such as oil, spouses, and
nicotine, which you can just keep on making more and more and more of,
raking the money in as fast as you want.  If you want a lot of money
later, you can invest in capital, marketing, and supply chains, or if
you want a steady supply that starts early, you can give yourself a
big salary, hire your friends to do nothing, and be reasonably popular
and powerful.

What happens when those hardworking bitcoins engage those lazy plastic
toothbrushes and oil barrels, begging for money like the lazy
good-for-nothing slobs they are, from their poor shareholders and ceos
all day?

Basically they kick around insulting each other, expecting them to
eventually go away.

And everybody knows that nobody is going away.

Like most people associated with mutual aid, I miss being able to give
things freely to people in need without being called a terrorist for
doing it without a degree or a religion telling me to.

I'm excited to help out with cryptography.