Paging Cecilia - Re: How Silicon Valley, in a Show of Monopolistic Force, Destroyed Parler

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jan 12 16:33:02 PST 2021

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 22:48:45 +0000
coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

	Sorry, are you Cecilia? My message was addressed to her because she described you as a 'gentleman' when in reality you're clearly a US govt agent of the 'left wing' variety.

> what i find interesting about this argument

	what argument are you talking about. You just provided ample proof of your political views and  it's evident that your views are as anti-liberal, anti-cypherpunk as possible. In this case you were barefacedly defending censorship, to which you refer to using the newspeak term 'moderation'.