[ot] Re: Anarchists murder the political right

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 12 16:26:29 PST 2021

I have a label on your e-mails reminding me that you
> requested I reply with rational responses only.

Which you keep ignoring.

> What you're saying here, I want to let you know that I don't
> understand it.  It doesn't look clear what you are talking about.  It
> sounds like you are worried that a political value is under specific
> attack by anarchism, and I don't see why this would be.

You need professional psychological help - or maybe remedial English reading help - possibly both.

> I'm curious whether posting new threads as your only way of
> communicating is something that you desire to do or not.

I have other places  - JoinDiaspora & Insane Journal -  I commend ' Insane Journal ' to you since you clearly don't have the first thing about anarchism and think that known living Nazi's provide value. Only dead Nazi's ( The Zenaan Harkness / Batshit Crazy, Julian Assange type ) provide any value.

Get help.