[not][a][joke]How To Kill the Right Wing

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 13:36:05 PST 2021

On 12/13/20, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Given the political left, notably social justice, is stuffed full of
>>> people who honestly care about the political right, it is very revealing
>>> to see us targeted with so much overt messaging claiming we are trying to
>>> harm the political right.
>>>
>>> It is obvious that the political right would be stuffed full of people
>>> who honestly care about the political left, too.
>>>
>>> Can you spread this message, please?
>
> The problem, Herr Karl, is the soul.  The soul cannot handle
> contradictions.  It creates disease.  Postmodernism (invented to deal

There is nothing contradictory about caring about your neighbors,
wanting to listen to and understand them, and wanting them to listen
to and understand you.

When this is stated as contradictory, that is what is obvious and
frightening, and everybody is responding to those two attributes.

Most of our people have been exposed to only the fake marketing views
of being in conflict with an opponent.

> with this problem) is not a solution and has, in its place, created
> entropy of the soul:  depression not rooted to any event, rage on the
> street, ungrounded anxieties, perhaps (mostly caused by medicine
> actually).  The solution to unite these similar aims is to get your
> shit together about what Truth is. Don't listen to loud-mouth
> Punk-stasi who doesn't have any about it, who is just a member of a
> different church called Evolution (which has only anecdotal evidence,
> not proof -- about the same as the Christians of America).
>
> Truth shall set you free, otherwise you will pay for your debts somehow.
>
> \0xD

anarchy is about leadership, freedom, and hugging closely, \0xD.
democracy and dictatorship, these are just words we say when we are
far away from each other.