Looking 4-ward to the destruction of Goggle, Fedbook and Twatter!

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 12 06:32:08 PST 2021

"... strong and continuous anti-trust cases against Facebook, Google, and Amazon. 2. Pass very strong privacy legislation to destroy their business models. 3. Don't object when other countries bring anti-trust legislation or outright ban them. (If I were in charge of any sovereign state, I would immediately ban the American tech monopolies after seeing the vast power then are exercising in the US.) 4. Require every tech firm to decide whether they are a publisher or a common carrier. .."

https://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2021/01/should-twitter-have-banned-trump.html#comments