Mic drop Michael: acting Aussie PM: "all lives matter" - the tide is turning - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jan 12 04:27:09 PST 2021

Hoo yeah pepes :)  ALL lives matter.

Muff a ducka :D

Australia's acting PM Michael McCormack "ripped to pieces" for refusing
to withdraw his mic drop "all lives matter" epic moment.

Almost unbelievable that Pauline Hanson's "It's OK to be White" senate
motion (which did not quite pass last year), is now almost mainstream
alongside "all lives matter".

Go Michael!

And thank you Pauline for breaking the muffaducking ice :)

   Australia’s Acting PM Ripped to Pieces for 'All Lives Matter' Comment
   in Wake of Capitol Rampage
   https://sputniknews.com/world/202101121081741497-australias-acting-pm-ripped-to-pieces-for-all-lives-matter-comment-in-wake-of-capitol-rampage/

      In the wake of legions of Trump supporters storming the Capitol
      building on 6 January, as lawmakers were to certify the 3 November
      election results, Michael McCormack lamented the deaths during the
      attack saying that "all lives matter", in reference to the slogan
      of BLM protesters in 2020.

      Australia's acting prime minister, Michael McCormack, has drawn
      ire from the public for asserting that "all lives matter" as he
      moved to defend previous comments comparing the deadly Capitol
      chaos on 6 January to last year's Black Lives Matter protests.

         "I appreciate there are a lot of people out there who are
          being a bit bleeding heart about this, and who are confecting
          outrage, but they should know that those lives matter too. All
          lives matter", McCormack told reporters on Tuesday, ignoring
          calls from Amnesty International to retract the comparison.

      Chris Bowen, Shadow Minister for Health, hit back, saying
      Australians of colour "deserve to know that the government thinks
      more of them than that, and to have the acting prime minister
      spout the words 'all lives matter', to diminish the Black Lives
      Matter movement, was beyond disgusting".

      Despite a barrage of criticism directed at him, McCormack stood by
      his previous rhetoric, saying both events - an overwhelming
      protest against racial inequality and the death of African
      American George Floyd and the revolt by Trump supporters that
      claimed the lives of five - equally saw violence unfurl.

         "Any form of violence, any form of protest that ends in death
          and destruction is abhorred", he said.