Proof of Surveillance by Slavers

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:39:26 PST 2021

On 1/11/21, Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am constructing proof that we are surveilled by slavers.
>
> I have sent an encrypted message to coderman.
>
> The slavers will not let coderman send an encrypted reply.
>
> This will prove that they exist, and are surveiling us.

A hole was found in my proof.  Coderman responded to my encrypted email.

------

I can only do this one or two times.  Please observe that it produced
an encrypted reply from coderman within 30 minutes.

This community is full of experts in algorithm design.  These people
know how to solve any problem in a digital system, with confidence.