Proof of Surveillance by Slavers

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:26:42 PST 2021

> f*cking "slavers"

i missed my therapy appointment today, because i was processing too
many flashbacks from having shared my notes from the previous week.  i
really liked my therapy the previous week though.

coderpunk replied to my other encrypted mail, but still seems to be
struglging some with email encryption.  it's still obvious that all of
us are struggling with email signatures, too, and with many many other
things.

I don't mind talking about organised crime and government corruption
as a way to do things.  For me it is like a breathe of air to finally
talk about it at all, and I suspect that is true for many anarchists,
but the ways that I talk about it are more designed to mess with
myself and less to be fun and exciting. It can spread harm to speak
such ways.

Anyway, if anybody is messing with this community, forcing people to
make fake political posts or stopping them from doing their
cryptography work, we can do something about that.  It is obvious it
is happening.  We can overcome it, and we can fuck them up if we need
to.