The Daily Beast: Devin Nunes Says 'Republicans Have No Way to Communicate'—on Fox News

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jan 11 22:56:58 PST 2021

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 06:24:31PM +0000, coderman wrote:
> [...]

Aka "censorship is the new national concensus".

A stunning position for a purported anarchist to take...

> you're either ignorant of the hate on the platform, or a willing party to it...

And "hate" speech is no longer protected.

> best regards,

Does not sound like it coderman, quite the opposite in fact.

Talk about hunting with the hounds and running with the foxes...

Seems Punk is a better jugde of character than I am..