EXIT through Parlour

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 15:21:40 PST 2021

hi coderman,

how are things going for you?  i'm not the sharpest of bent sharp
tacks and it's hard for me to tell how people are doing.

> it's ok, the site has been preserved for posterity:
>  https://tracker.archiveteam.org/parler/#show-all
>
> including the responses to "post your crimes at the capitol so drumpf can
> pardon you!" :P~
>
> (yes really, that topic had thousands of replies)

it is so incredible to realise that archiveteam is actively
distributing massive archives among supporters.

archiving is a tense topic for me and it can be hard to research it
... do you know if they are hashing the content in merkle trees?  do
you know if there is a way to review the archived files?