YouTube has permanently banned Steve Bannon. I did Nazi that coming.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 09:18:41 PST 2021

Hi PR,

I realised some of my issues started near posting things to facebook
that could be easily misinterpreted.  They weren't the core issues,
but they probably amplified my situation a lot.

I was thinking I could make a new facebook account and post things
like "had a great training about bombing the capital last night" and
stuff, to see if I could push some of my problems into places that are
more helpful to me.

Do you have any advice on such thoughts?