communications wipeout - [MINISTRY] [PEACE]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 09:15:29 PST 2021

On 1/9/21, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> N.ggers!  Folks it's a communications shoah, against the goyim.
>
> Prepare for Tor only access, and complete ISP shutdowns of some sites and
> even more, in the coming days.
>
> Already for example, the Russian vk.com is not resolving from Australia, so
> Tor only for registration/ email confirmation e.g.

People will be visiting fake sites run by their governments and other
groups unless we can demonstrate this is real with preserved network
logs.  Even a quick terminal capture is helpful:

    $ curl -v https://vk.com/ 2>&1 | $(date --iso=seconds).curl.log

> Mozilla CEO is calling for pro-active censorship done by all browsers, so
> Tor Browser or Brave browsers is the option here etc.

I had trouble finding information on this with google.

> Trump was about to start comms on Parler ('officially') and so Parler was
> promptly removed from the Apple and Google app stores - what did we say
> about having no option but to replace Android?
>
> Trump banned from all his Shopify shops (no more merch fundraising), social
> media, and now even email provider/ISP...

If Trump is a mafia target now, we can help him.  He will need a way
to reach us.

> Social media wipeouts across all the usual Jewish/Zionist owned and
> controlled platforms and wipeout of those failing to comply with the wishes
> of the ADL (Jewish/Zionist controlled) censorship (against "hate") demands,
> etc.
>
> EVERYTHING that is centralised, if Trump moves to that platform. whether Gab
> or Telegram, Signal or VK, is likely to be wiped out.

So, Trump or his successor will be moving onto a blockchain.  Sounds
hard to prepare for.

> And everything that is decentralised, will be removed from the app stores so
> folks will not be able to open new accounts/ begin anyway (what was that
> about replacing Android again?).

s/will be/was long ago/

> Scalable website chat forums?  Re-read Mozilla statement on browser-wide
> censorship...

It would be really helpful if you could link to this statement to make
it better understood.

> IP addresse only?  Prepare for ISP and 'physical' internet take down to the
> extent those in control consider doing so to be in their interest.
>

> This leads to a very Kek-type opportunity: Trump could "officially" begin to
> communicate on VK, since all the local platforms are shoahed.
>
> That will likely lead to VK also being shoahed, at least in the USA.
>
> This would be diplomatic GOLD - both the initial Trump 'launch' on VK, as
> well as the app store bans to follow.
>
> It's gold because it exposes this despotism....

It's really nice to get along with you guys a little.

> Stay safe and stay ahead of the curve folks, exciting times.
>

>    The Censorship is Coming Down Like an ACME Anvil
>
> https://dailystormer.su/the-censorship-is-coming-down-like-an-acme-anvil/

what's wikipedia like for you?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Post-election_lawsuits_related_to_the_2020_United_States_presidential_election#Small_word_choices_getting_reverted

>    Israeli Lobby Demands Trump be Immediately Removed from Office
>
> https://dailystormer.su/israeli-lobby-demands-trump-be-immediately-removed-from-office/
>

>    Anti-Christ, Anti-American Jews Celebrate Trump Banning, Final End of
> First Amendment
>
> https://dailystormer.su/anti-christ-anti-american-jews-celebrate-trump-banning-final-end-of-first-amendment/
>       All of these people are Jewish.
>
>          Twitter finally banned Trump!
>          We did it! https://t.co/KFJUB1YvZU
>          — Sacha Baron Cohen (@SachaBaronCohen) January 8, 2021
>
>          What the fuck took you so long @jack ? https://t.co/1WiVnF09bw
>          — Julia Louis-Dreyfus (@OfficialJLD) January 8, 2021
>
>          He cried fire in a crowded theater once too often.
>          — Rob Reiner (@robreiner) January 9, 2021
>
>          Finally. https://t.co/hF1gsENc7g
>          — Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) January 9, 2021
>
> [Yes, THE Chelsea Handler;  Pray for Fiddy.]
>
>          Buh-bye. Twitter bans President Trump’s account – CNN
> https://t.co/RvB6tF5wZR
>          — Albert Brooks (@AlbertBrooks) January 9, 2021
>
>          All it took was a coup.
>          — Zach Braff (@zachbraff) January 9, 2021
>
>          THANK YOU #TWITTER! Please re-tweet!
>          — bettemidler (@BetteMidler) January 8, 2021
>
>          it's about damn time maybe if you had banned him a few years back
> we could have avoided some of this violence but ok we'll take it now
> #trumpisbanned https://t.co/IfidVK9ais
>          — Sandra Bernhard (@SandraBernhard) January 9, 2021
>

> Bookmark those Tor addresse, might be the only access to actual news for a
> few days:
>
>    http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

not on tor myself, but your quotes sound kinda like marketing to me =S