much cesorship, now including the cp list

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 13:03:23 PST 2021

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 8:32 PM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Need logs, and dialogue around the logs to make a clear case for
> decentralised cryptographic solutions.
>
> On 1/9/21, coderman <coderman at protonmail.com> wrote:

Not sure what you mean with need logs, language barrier, but a couple
of days ago I was thinking about going back to the roots.

We all know that, for example, IPv6 would allow all citizens on this
planet to have an own dedicated IPv6, if it would roll out.

Since I doubt this will happen, because I see no advancements in
this direction, when one thinks that it would already proposed in the 90s,
I thought about to find a way, let's say with a Raspberry Pi to do good
old UUCP somehow, without encryption (first), in such a way that we
would have a global decentralized network (non-commercially) where
users could use email and have Usenet. Simly a communication
platform, like the list here, but denzentralised.

Regards
Stefan