Fudging the State of Humanity

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:22:15 PST 2021

You know the nursery rhyme "ring around the rosie (the center of the
soul which completed the journey of knowledge), pocket full of posies
(world peace intentions), ashes ashes we all fall down."?  Well, this
is what happened.

We'll have to rise back up, like the legend of the Pheonix, but not
everyone will deserve to come back.  Double your efforts at these four
corners:
1. Earth stewardship with Native Americans
2. Virtuous democracy with novus ordo seclorum plan of YHVH
3. Save kids future by correcting all of the economic subsidies that
happened with fossil fuels.
4. Help me, ADAM/MARCOS, because many raped the soul through your
disobedience, passivity, and drugs (street and medical).  The
renaissance may correct some of this by propagating forward from
history "magically".  But I'm the one that held the center which was
united for planetary shift.

\0xD