FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 05:25:03 PST 2021

https://rumble.com/embed/v9wl35  Censorship causes violence

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1347289861091450882 Michelle Obama
Calls for Censorship, Bans, this FRAUD lies profusely too "peaceful
summer protests" lol
https://100percentfedup.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/ErKIpXiXIBAc8pH-1034x541.jpeg
https://100percentfedup.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/ErKIpXmXEAcFuoo-1034x541.jpeg

https://100percentfedup.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/zuckerberg.jpeg
Zuckerberg Spews Toxic Censor Waste

Parler CEO John Matze
https://parler.com/post/23a2c1d63ea94c74b04d03917ad03339
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_nQ1inav47U Parler John Matze
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1276200378296664066
"
Parler CEO John Matze made a bold statement on his rapidly growing
social media platform this morning:
If free speech truly is the enemy and we must restrict and censor the
voices of people to keep our country safe then our country is already
lost.
If one man’s voice is a threat to our nation but his holding of the
presidential office is not, than it is apparent the powers of the
presidency are less powerful than a single voice. Why should any of us
settle to giving up our rights to free speech?
It’s clear that Facebook and Twitter believe the ends justify the
means. They believe the American people are weak. They insult our
founding fathers by suggesting Zuckerburg and Dorsey know what is best
for us.
Parler is not an arbiter of truth. We believe in you. We believe you
are wise enough to decide for yourself and trust that given access to
all information we can self govern. The solution is clear. If you
believe in free speech, and our founding principles of our republic,
then we must liberate others by promoting free speech Parler.
"

Tiffany Trump posted a comment about her father being banned from
Twitter, asking: “Whatever happened to free speech?”

" Parler:
    You won’t find it on the Twitters with all those bird brains in
charge. They are not a platform but a publisher. They don’t want free
speech and as a byproduct, they must not like democracy.
    A functioning democratic republic and democratic process requires
discussion, debate and access to information. We the people must make
our own choices, determine for ourselves what is true and false. We
must be our own fact checkers. None of this can be done without free
speech and free access to information.
    We must liberate ourselves from their manipulation and dystopian
tactics of control.
"

Senator Ted Cruz promoted Parler on Twitter while bashing “big tech”
giants Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, platforms that silence those
with whom they disagree. In his video, Cruz warned about the danger of
the big tech giants having the ability to affect the November
elections outcome.

    I’m proud to join @parler_app — a platform gets what free speech
is all about — and I’m excited to be a part of it. Let’s speak. Let’s
speak freely. And let’s end the Silicon Valley censorship. Follow me
there @tedcruz! pic.twitter.com/pzUFvhipBZ
    — Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) June 25, 2020