USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 04:33:18 PST 2021

> The Media, Democrats, and even Republicans are distorting what
> President Trump said, chopping and reordering quotes, leaving chunks
> out, misrepresenting, etc... Fake News as usual, as he says.

https://100percentfedup.com/rep-matt-gaetz-trump-explicitly-called-for-protests-to-be-peacefulhe-was-far-more-explicit-about-his-calls-for-peace-than-some-of-the-blm-and-left-wing-rioters-video/
https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1347028436481617922
https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1298331692764143619
https://twitter.com/thauserkstp/status/1266766315911622663
https://youtu.be/quW7LquykV8
https://youtu.be/Ojw_V1hTq0A

Rep. Matt Gaetz ripped into his fellow lawmakers tonight for their
hypocrisy, after listening to them for hours trying to blame President
Trump for the angry protesters who stormed the Capitol building this
afternoon.

Gaetz reminded them that President Trump explicitly called for
peaceful protests today and that he was, in fact,” far more explicit
about his calls for peace than some of the BLM and left-wing rioters
were this summer when we saw violence sweep across the nation.

    This morning, President @realDonaldTrump explicitly called for
demonstrations and protests to be peaceful.

    He was far more explicit about his calls for peace than some of
the BLM and left-wing rioters were this summer when we saw violence
sweep across this nation. pic.twitter.com/Ef7gKwdY1K

    — Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) January 7, 2021

Trending: BREAKING REPORT: First Extremist In Capitol Building Seige
Is Identified As BLM/Antifa Activist: “We gotta f***ing rip Trump
right outta that office!” [VIDEO]

Storming buildings and destroying businesses owned by corporations has
been the trademark of the violent Antifa group for years while burning
businesses, destroying and setting cop cars on fire, and looting
entire city blocks is the calling card of Black Lives Matter.

For at least 8 years, Democrats have remained silent as both far-left
groups have wreaked havoc in cities across America.
In August, when Black Lives Matter set fire to multiple family
businesses in Kenosha, WI., Democrats were silent.

    "This is a business that my parents started 40 years ago out of
their garage… It's emotionally hurtful, we didn't do anything to
anybody," says the owner of a local office furniture store in #Kenosha
that was set ablaze by the mob last night. pic.twitter.com/tQ9WanmtL5

    — Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) August 25, 2020

In May, when this disabled MN woman shared her incredibly sad story
about what it was like to watch BLM destroy an entire block where she
does all of her shopping—Democrats couldn’t be bothered to step in and
try to stop the string of violence erupting across major cities in
America.

    MUST WATCH TV: If you’re still unclear what impact the rioting and
violence is having on the most vulnerable among us, please listen to
Stephanie, a disabled Minneapolis woman who offers her heart-wrenching
experience after last night’s violence. Great work by ⁦@BenryNews⁩
pic.twitter.com/k73Q65Psvs

    — Tom Hauser (@thauserkstp) May 30, 2020

When a 14-year-old girl doused a pizza store owner in gasoline and
tried to light him on fire during BLM riots in Baltimore, Democrats
looked the other way.

When asked about the destruction of communities by Black Lives Matter,
Senator Kamala Harris, a former prosecutor, said their actions were
“necessary,” adding “The people’s voices must be heard.”

But today, when protesters crashed the Capitol building, also known as
“the people’s house,” Democrats and RINO’s in Congress were outraged
and quickly pointed a finger at Trump. Apparently, Americans are just
supposed to look the other way after they believe a national election
was stolen from them, but when a black criminal is killed by a cop,
Democrats are okay with mobs of protesters destroying entire cities
before the case even goes to trial.