USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 03:34:37 PST 2021

> more videos

Indeed most with all sorts of randoms in them busting
through blockades, same as any other protest.
There were also lots of Black people, which cancels
rev-racist Biden-Kamala's exclusively racist policing statements.

The Media, Democrats, and even Republicans are distorting what
President Trump said, chopping and reordering quotes, leaving chunks
out, misrepresenting, etc... Fake News as usual, as he says.

Trump hardly "incited" the rally attendees to do violence,
that has a rather high legal bar to meet and is not just
whatever someone wants it to be. He repeatedly called for peace,
law, order, respect, and for them all to go home... as did many
within his wider twitter circles of influence.
When protest didn't stop, became more overrun,
more law enforcement was rolled in.

A crowd on autopilot, meets unprepared law enforcement,
shit happens. Just like the Dems summer of rampage did.

The messages below were at times censored blocked flagged,
or deleted, or had account locked or suspended, by the
entire Social Media hit squad. Thus in those times,
no one could retweet or even see his calls for peace.

Trump actually said, in order...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKDAp-4Hhs8 Save America Rally
"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only
count the electors who have been lawfully slated. I know that
everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building
to peacefully and patriotically, make your voices heard today."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346900434540240897
"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been
done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a
chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or
inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA
demands the truth!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346904110969315332
"Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are
truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346912780700577792
"I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful.
No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order - respect
the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346928882595885058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J407-MMEzaw
"I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was
stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it,
especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to
have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our
great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt. It's a
very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where
such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us,
from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election.
But we can't play into the hands of these people! We have to have
peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen
what happens. And you see the way others are treated that are so
bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home, and go home in
peace."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346954970910707712
"These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide
election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away
from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so
long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1347103015493361664
"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election,
and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly
transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue
our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this
represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential
history, it's only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great
Again!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM0P_frRiRI
https://wus-streaming-video-msn-com.akamaized.net/4fb1bfa5-e343-4e04-bdfb-c66a3af1525c/a45ebf64-97d0-4a20-9eed-a5c7b6ec_650.mp4
Press Sec McEnany transition statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCxGBU3KpHI
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1347334804052844550
President Trump video statement, exits Twitter Jail
commits to transition, does not mention or concede to Biden.