Freedom of Speech: Islam Goes Apeshit over Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoons Repub, Quran Eating, and Successful Critical Analysis

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:03:46 PST 2021

Two elected officemates "inciting" each other and congress into apeshittery...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-kat-cammack-israel-flag-tlaib

Rep. Kat Cammack says she'll fly Israeli flag next to Tlaib's office
Tlaib has faced criticism for her support of Boycott, Divestment and
Sanctions movement against Israel
By Evie Fordham | Fox News

Freshman Rep. Kat Cammack, R-Fla., drew attention when she said she
would place an Israeli flag outside her office because she disagrees
with neighbor Rep. Rashida Tlaib, the first Palestinian-American woman
elected to Congress.

SQUAD MEMBER RASHIDA TLAIB UNDER FIRE FROM ANTI-SEMITISM WATCHDOG

"Rep. Tlaib, who has an office right next to mine in DC, has some
strong opinions about Israel that [100%] I disagree with, so I’ve made
a pledge to plant Israel’s flag outside my door right next to the
American flag. I think it’ll be very helpful as she walks past both
every day," Cammack wrote on Twitter on Wednesday morning.

Cammack faced some criticism for her tweet.

"Oooh, good one! Maybe next you can look into planting Apartheid-era
South African flags near your Black colleagues’ offices. Or maybe just
some Jim Crow-era signage at the water coolers?" Palestinian-American
political scientist Omar Baddar wrote on Twitter.

"My apologies, Congresswoman. I mistook you for a Floridian and was
unaware that Israel was represented in the Congress," Baylor
University YAF Chairman Zachary Miller wrote on Twitter.

Not all of the reaction was negative, however.

"Thank you for your support to #Israel Congresswoman Kat Cammack!" the
Israeli consulate in Miami posted on its official Twitter account.

A spokesman for Tlaib called Cammack's action a publicity stunt.

"Congressional members were elected to take on pressing issues
impacting their constituents, not publicity stunts. Rep. Tlaib is
focused on solving issues and showing up for her constituents. One can
only hope that Rep. Cammack will do the same," Tlaib's spokesman told
The Times of Israel.

JEWISH GROUPS CONDEMN RASHIDA TLAIB OVER TIES TO RADICAL
PRO-HEZBOLLAH, ANTI-ISRAEL ACTIVIST

Tlaib has faced criticism for her comments about Jews as well as her
support for the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against
Israel.

Tlaib was criticized by House Republicans last year after describing
the "calm feeling" she experienced when thinking about the Holocaust.
However, the congresswoman said her critics were policing and
"twisting" her words and defended the comments she made.

The Michigan congresswoman also made headlines when she sought a
humanitarian visit to her grandmother after the Israeli government
rejected her and Rep. Ilhan Omar's, D-Minn., request to enter the
Jewish state. Citing their itinerary, Israel claimed that their visit
was intended to promote boycotts against the nation.